accessibility mandatory elements
Check that each Web page has a valid source code according to the document type, a relevant title and a default human language identification. Check that tags are not used for presentation only, that changes in human language and changes in the reading direction are specified.
- Declare a valid doctype.
- Always declare the language of the page on the
- Make sure you have a relevant page title.
- Indicate the changes in language and reading direction.
- Always validate your source code.
- Use web semantics correctly.